PTI’s Haleem Adil Sheikh confirms marriage to MPA Dua Bhutto
Opposition Leader in Sindh Assembly Haleem Adil Sheikh has confirmed his marriage to Dua Bhutto, a member of the Sindh Assembly from the Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI).
In an interview on Friday, Sheikh said he tied the knot with Dua after 2018 Elections.
The confirmation from Haleem came after Dua posted her pictures with her newborn son on social media and revealed his name as Kamil Haleem Adil Sheikh.
However, the PTI leader has said that his marriage to Dua is his personal affair and it has nothing to do with politics.
Dua and Haleem recently welcomed their first baby. There are reports the couple hosted a party with close friends and family earlier this month to celebrate the birth of their son.
- 'Three things?' Meera faces brutal trolling over her melodramatic ...04:41 PM | 19 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022