My mother is not well, please pray for her: Imran Ashraf
There’s something about a mother’s love and care that helps one in becoming the unique person that they are today. The bond between a mother and son is the strongest parent-child relationship and nothing hurts more than seeing your loved ones in pain.
Actor Imran Ashraf recently shared that his mother is not feeling well and requested his fans to pray for her. The Alif Allah Aur Insaan actor shared a message on his Instagram stories, saying, "My mother is not well. Please pray for her."
On the work front, Ashraf is currently starring opposite Urwa Hocane in 'Mushk.'
We wish Imran's mother a swift recovery.
Stay tuned for more updates!
- Pakistan’s new finance chief urges IMF to ease harsh economic ...10:15 AM | 30 Sep, 2022
- Audio leaks: All eyes on dark web ‘hacker’ who announces to ...09:48 AM | 30 Sep, 2022
- PAKvENG: Confident Pakistan look to seal series against England in ...09:15 AM | 30 Sep, 2022
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...08:44 AM | 30 Sep, 2022
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan – 30 September 202208:19 AM | 30 Sep, 2022
- Nora Fatehi's new dance video sets internet on fire07:10 PM | 29 Sep, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022