My mother is not well, please pray for her: Imran Ashraf
There’s something about a mother’s love and care that helps one in becoming the unique person that they are today. The bond between a mother and son is the strongest parent-child relationship and nothing hurts more than seeing your loved ones in pain.
Actor Imran Ashraf recently shared that his mother is not feeling well and requested his fans to pray for her. The Alif Allah Aur Insaan actor shared a message on his Instagram stories, saying, "My mother is not well. Please pray for her."
On the work front, Ashraf is currently starring opposite Urwa Hocane in 'Mushk.'
We wish Imran's mother a swift recovery.
Stay tuned for more updates!
- Two troops martyred in Miranshah operation11:54 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- Suzuki likely to unveil 9th Generation Alto this year11:48 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan to create tech-based farms to promote exports11:04 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan’s UN envoy Munir intensified efforts to accomplish ...09:57 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- PAMI elects Prof Dr. Chaudhry Abdul Rehman as new president08:50 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- Queen Elizabeth strips disgraced Harvey Weinstein of top royal honour02:43 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- Asim Abbasi apologises for copying French artist Malika Favre's work ...02:30 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- Sharmeen Obaid-Chinoy roped in to co-direct a Marvel film01:48 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020