Hafeez, Azhar to join training camp with Amir from tomorrow: PCB Chairman
He was talking to media in Qaddafi Stadium on Friday.
According to the details, PCB chief met the two players in order to solve the issue of their boycott over Muhammad Amir’s participation in the camp. Shahryar Khan said that the meeting has been fruitful and the two players have agreed to join the camp from tomorrow.
Hafeez was of the opinion that he does not have anything personal with Amir but his stance was to protect country’s integrity.
- Petroleum prices to remain same in March as PM Imran turns down Ogra ...04:40 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Dananeer Mobeen reacts to Ranveer Singh’s take on #PawriHoraiHai ...04:08 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan responds to US report of Jamal Khashoggi's killing, ...03:38 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- PSL 6 - Lahore Qalandars to face Karachi Kings today01:37 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Eight-year-old missing girl found ‘raped’, hanged in Attock01:28 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Bilal Saeed's 'Baari' crosses 100 million views milestone on Youtube08:56 PM | 27 Feb, 2021
- Indians boycott 'Spider-Man' over anti-Modi tweet11:41 PM | 27 Feb, 2021
- 'Chaar Darkht' – Ali Gul Pir trolls India in #FantasticTeaDay video05:14 PM | 27 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021