Iran to host technology investors from 8 countries including Pakistan and India
TEHRAN - Iran on Saturday said technology investors from eight countries Pakistan, Egypt, Nigeria, Ethiopia, Bangladesh, Lebanon, India and Syria will attend the second meeting of TIM 2020 technology investors in Tehran.
Managing Director of the Iranian International Tech Market Mohammad Reza Hosseini said these countries can create joint-funds between member states which are not limited to a single geographical location to help reduce the impact of sanctions mainly under the current circumstances where the country suffers from the cruel sanctions and the importance of presence of foreign investors in the country and the need for financial exchanges will be heeded.
This event provides a platform for the use of smart money for transactions between Iran and other countries, he said.
The international event to be attended by 20 foreign investors and some 100 domestic investing companies, he said adding that the meeting will be held in English.
It will be a good opportunity for those companies active in the field of technologies, investors and entrepreneurs who mind to become familiar with the experiences and opportunities of in different countries and are determined to expand their communication network.-IRNA
- Armeena Khan and Ushna Shah call out Karachi Zoo after a viral video ...10:27 AM | 1 Oct, 2020
- 65-years old woman injured in Indian unprovoked firing along LoC09:54 AM | 1 Oct, 2020
- Price of High Speed Diesel reduced by Rs 2.40 per liter09:10 AM | 1 Oct, 2020
- Pakistan's nuclear, strategic capability safe and secure: PM Imran08:53 AM | 1 Oct, 2020
- ECC raises electricity prices, gas meter rent11:41 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- HSY, Feroze Khan discuss initiatives to combat harassment on Live ...08:18 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Super well made: Anoushey Ashraf can’t stop praising ...04:35 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- The fault is not in our laws, our mindset needs to change: Mehwish ...02:59 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan terms Kashmir, Palestine disputes as UN's most long-standing ...11:18 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020