Railways Minister Sheikh Rashid tests negative for COVID-19
RAWALPINDI - Federal Minister for Pakistan Railways Sheikh Rashid Ahmed has tested negative for coronavirus today (Thursday).
According to media reports, Sheikh Rashid went into self-isolation at his home after he was tested positive for the novel coronavirus on June 8.
Later, the minister was shifted to Combined Military Hospital (CMH) in Rawalpindi as a precautionary measure on his doctor’s advice.
The minister after being discharged from the hospital thanked the nation for praying for his recovery.
He also thanked Prime Minister Imran Khan and Chief of Army Staff General Qamar Javed Bajwa for inquiring about his health.
- NCOC allows reopening of middle schools under strict SOPs from ...12:56 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- India bars Sikhs to attend death anniversary ceremonies of Baba Guru ...12:42 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Federal Cabinet meeting today to discuss 14-point agenda including ...12:04 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Sanam Saeed wants an update on motorway rape case11:56 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Pakistani documentary selected as finalist for Resistance ...09:13 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- Cavit Çetin Güner and Sadia Khan follow each other on Instagram05:10 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan terms Kashmir, Palestine disputes as UN's most long-standing ...11:18 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020