Railways Minister Sheikh Rashid tests negative for COVID-19
RAWALPINDI - Federal Minister for Pakistan Railways Sheikh Rashid Ahmed has tested negative for coronavirus today (Thursday).
According to media reports, Sheikh Rashid went into self-isolation at his home after he was tested positive for the novel coronavirus on June 8.
Later, the minister was shifted to Combined Military Hospital (CMH) in Rawalpindi as a precautionary measure on his doctor’s advice.
The minister after being discharged from the hospital thanked the nation for praying for his recovery.
He also thanked Prime Minister Imran Khan and Chief of Army Staff General Qamar Javed Bajwa for inquiring about his health.
- Muhammad Javed Ghani becomes FBR chairman06:06 PM | 4 Jul, 2020
- PAF C-130 aircraft airlifts bodies of Sikh Yatrees from Lahore lands ...05:44 PM | 4 Jul, 2020
- Monsoon rains likely to strengthen in Sindh from Monday03:27 PM | 4 Jul, 2020
- I appeal the President to help the needy artists of Pakistan: Ali ...02:22 PM | 4 Jul, 2020
- I will go to court to lift the ban on PUBG: Wakar Zaqa06:31 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Samina Peerzada pays her respects to the late Saroj Khan03:22 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020