Pakistan condemns terrorist attack on Sikh temple in Kabul
ISLAMABAD - Pakistan strongly condemned the heinous terrorist attack on a Sikh place of worship in Kabul that has resulted in the loss of several lives.
The Afghan Ministry of Interior in a statement confirmed that at least 25 people were killed and more than eight injured during the attack at Gurdwara located in the Shorbazar area today.
The securify forces, including foreign troops, took part in the operation and rescued 80 people including women and children.
Daesh claimed responsibility for the attack.
Pakistan foreign office in its statement said, "Such despicable attacks have no political, religious or moral justification and must be rejected outright".
It further said, "Our hearts go out to the families who have lost their loved ones in this inhuman act and we pray for the swiftest recovery of the injured. We also express our abiding solidarity with the fraternal people of Afghanistan".
It stressed that Pakistan condemned terrorism in all its forms and manifestations. All places of worship are sacrosanct and their sanctity must be respected at all times.
- Saudi Arabia announces new SOPs for Hajj 202008:41 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan vs England: Schedule of Test, T20I fixtures revealed07:48 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- CPEC — Pakistan, China ink deal for 700MW Azad Pattan Hydel Power ...07:20 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Sindh makes JIT reports on Uzair Baloch, Baldia Town factory public06:45 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- ‘Made in Pakistan’: PM Imran opens first ever indigenous ...05:48 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Elton John honoured with his own commemorative coin from Uk's Royal ...04:46 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- TikTok star Zulqarnain Sikandar all set to make his acting debut with ...02:45 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Saroj Khan's family lived in Pakistan before the partition02:16 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020