Saba Qamar to make a comeback with ‘Tumhare Husn Ke Naam’
Saba Qamar's comeback has been speculated for quite some time now but the Pakistani superstar is officially returning to the screen now and is ready to woo the audience again.
The Cheekh star is returning back to the small screen with a new drama and has begun the shooting too.
Turning to her Instagram handle, the 37-year-old shared that she is currently shooting for her upcoming drama titled Tumhare Husn Ke Naam.
View this post on Instagram
The upcoming drama is being directed by Saqib Khan, who has also directed Saba’s upcoming film, Ghabrana Nahi Hai. A few days back the director also shared a post regarding the drama via social media.
Penned by Sara Qayyum, Tumhare Husn Ke Naam will mark Saba’s return to television after two years.
Moreover, Naumaan Ijaz and Qamar also wrapped up shooting for the upcoming web series Mann Jogi, which is expected to launch on an Indian streaming portal, Zee5. Directed by Kashif Nisar and penned by Saji Gul, Mann Jogi's release date is yet to be announced.
On the work front, Saba last appeared in Cheekh (2019) in which she received a lot of praise for her strong performance.
'No pappian... no jhappian' – Saba Qamar ... 08:36 PM | 13 May, 2021
KARACHI – Pakistan’s popular celebrity Saba Qamar shared stunning pictures on her Instagram account on the ...
- ‘Shahenshah-e-Qawwali’ Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan remembered on 25th ...11:43 AM | 16 Aug, 2022
- Islamabad police in action after video of harassing foreign women on ...10:06 AM | 16 Aug, 2022
- Nawaz Sharif, public in anger as petrol price up by Rs6.72 per litre09:15 AM | 16 Aug, 2022
- Faysal Quraishi gives major fitness goals with new shirtless picture09:05 PM | 15 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022