Cricket commentator Zainab Abbas ties the knot
LAHORE- Fall's here, which means that your Instagram feed has probably turned into a never-ending list of celebrity weddings and engagements over the past few months. One celeb after the other is eager to tie the knot and the recent one to join the wedding bandwagon is sports journalist Zainab Abbas.
The sports commentator had her nikkah with Hamza Kardar in Lahore in a beautiful day ceremony with close family.
The host uploaded pictures of her bride self donning an elegant white ensemble with golden embellishments. Abbas went for a natural glam look for her big day and was dolled up by none other than the makeup mastero - Zara Gul.
She captioned her post, “Thank you Zara Gul for the beautiful makeover on my nikkah – one event down, three more to go.”
The bride looked radiant as ever on her dholki.
The gorgeous bride also posed for a picture with Nargis Amir, the wife of cricketer Muhammad Amir.
Oh larki aankh maaray!
Sending lots of prayers and good wishes to this newlywed couple.
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more!
- Coronavirus — German Embassy makes announcement for Pakistanis ...06:51 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- AIDS patients being provided free treatment, Pakistan parliament told06:32 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Aamir Masood becomes air marshal as promotions in PAF announced05:41 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- PM Imran approves 2nd phase of locusts control plan to compensate ...05:09 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- NCOC prepares guidelines for Eidul Azha04:25 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Actress Naya Rivera presumed dead after disappearance on boat trip ...01:41 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Meghan Markle, Priyanka Chopra, Michelle Obama to speak at UN's ...11:55 AM | 10 Jul, 2020
- I will not no longer do item songs in films: Sadaf Sabzwari11:45 AM | 10 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020