Cricket commentator Zainab Abbas ties the knot
LAHORE- Fall's here, which means that your Instagram feed has probably turned into a never-ending list of celebrity weddings and engagements over the past few months. One celeb after the other is eager to tie the knot and the recent one to join the wedding bandwagon is sports journalist Zainab Abbas.
The sports commentator had her nikkah with Hamza Kardar in Lahore in a beautiful day ceremony with close family.
The host uploaded pictures of her bride self donning an elegant white ensemble with golden embellishments. Abbas went for a natural glam look for her big day and was dolled up by none other than the makeup mastero - Zara Gul.
She captioned her post, “Thank you Zara Gul for the beautiful makeover on my nikkah – one event down, three more to go.”
The bride looked radiant as ever on her dholki.
The gorgeous bride also posed for a picture with Nargis Amir, the wife of cricketer Muhammad Amir.
Oh larki aankh maaray!
Sending lots of prayers and good wishes to this newlywed couple.
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more!
- PM Shehbaz orders to link Thar Coal Mines with railway network by ...11:54 PM | 5 Oct, 2022
- Syra Yousuf and Shahroz Sabzwari's psycho-thriller gets shelved10:58 PM | 5 Oct, 2022
- ADB announces $2.3 to 2.5 billion in flood relief support for Pakistan09:50 PM | 5 Oct, 2022
- Mohsin Abbas Haider opens up about comparison with Ranveer Singh09:21 PM | 5 Oct, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022