Maryam Nawaz tells the reason behind wearing elegant traditional Balochi dress
QUETTA – Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) vice president Maryam Nawaz, 46, attended the third rally of Pakistan Democratic Movement (PDM) wearing an elegant pinkish traditional Balochi dress as the public gathering was held in Quetta.
PDM holds third mass contact rally in Quetta to ... 05:22 PM | 25 Oct, 2020
QUETTA – The Opposition's Pakistan Democratic Movement (PDM) on Sunday kicked off its third power show in the ...
Shining with a charming look at the mostly male-dominating stage of the PDM, Maraym when came to address the charged public gathered at Quetta’s Ayub Stadium, she told the reason behind wearing the dress with traditional embroidery on it.
Maryam said that she had chosen to don it out of the love of Balochistan people.
“By putting on the dress I want to give a message that I love people of Balochistan more than the people of Punjab,” she said.
- #HbdAsifGhafoor trends as Pakistan wishes ex-DG ISPR03:59 AM | 2 Dec, 2020
- Holding Quran in hand, Babar Azam’s ‘girlfriend’ shares ...11:35 PM | 1 Dec, 2020
- PM Imran inaugurates highest national parks in Gilgit-Baltistan ...11:23 PM | 1 Dec, 2020
- Founder of The Forex Hub, James Watts Shares his Ultimate Blueprint ...11:19 PM | 1 Dec, 2020
- New TLP chief Saad Rizvi 'is a drug addict' (VIDEO)10:59 PM | 1 Dec, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020