Bilawal rules out PPP-PTI nexus against PML-N
Addressing a press conference in Islamabad on Wednesday, the PPP supremo declared Imran Khan's party, a legacy of Musharraf, and chided Sharifs by terming them heirs of Ziaul Haq.
"I do not want to work either with Nawaz Sharif or with Imran Khan because they are two different people, but do same politics, have similar political philosophy and economic policies and I am fighting against them," vowed Bilawal.
Bilawal said his party was in contact with other parties to nominate the caretaker setup.
The 29-years-old politician advised embattled PML-N to avoid confrontation with the state institutions, saying that it was not in wider interest of the country.
Regarding the presentation of sixth budget, Bilawal said his party would oppose the move, adding that PML-N had constitutional right to present only five budgets and sixth budget was tantamount to pre-poll rigging.
- India hosts first Central Asia summit with focus on Afghanistan10:19 PM | 27 Jan, 2022
- Bisconni music wraps up season 2 with brilliant performances from ...09:32 PM | 27 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan PM to attend Beijing Olympics in show of ‘solidarity’ ...09:00 PM | 27 Jan, 2022
- Political appointments in power sector causing increase in energy ...08:22 PM | 27 Jan, 2022
- PSL7: Paragliders kick off the biggest cricket event IN THE AIR! ...07:50 PM | 27 Jan, 2022
- Amna Ilyas slammed for wearing bold dress04:55 PM | 27 Jan, 2022
- Shehzad Roy's hilarious video breaks the internet06:59 PM | 27 Jan, 2022
- Faysal Quraishi apologises to Nauman Ijaz after being 'too busy' for ...04:33 PM | 27 Jan, 2022
- Who has scored most runs in Pakistan Super League? Here’s list of ...01:52 PM | 15 Jan, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list in ...11:27 AM | 13 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan’s Top News Moments of 202110:47 PM | 31 Dec, 2021
- Famous Figures We Lost in 202107:03 PM | 31 Dec, 2021