Bilawal rules out PPP-PTI nexus against PML-N
Addressing a press conference in Islamabad on Wednesday, the PPP supremo declared Imran Khan's party, a legacy of Musharraf, and chided Sharifs by terming them heirs of Ziaul Haq.
"I do not want to work either with Nawaz Sharif or with Imran Khan because they are two different people, but do same politics, have similar political philosophy and economic policies and I am fighting against them," vowed Bilawal.
Bilawal said his party was in contact with other parties to nominate the caretaker setup.
The 29-years-old politician advised embattled PML-N to avoid confrontation with the state institutions, saying that it was not in wider interest of the country.
Regarding the presentation of sixth budget, Bilawal said his party would oppose the move, adding that PML-N had constitutional right to present only five budgets and sixth budget was tantamount to pre-poll rigging.
- LIVE: Imran Khan arrives in Islamabad to address participants in ...02:15 AM | 26 May, 2022
- IMF tells Pakistan to remove petroleum subsidies for revival of loan ...11:35 PM | 25 May, 2022
- All educational institutions to remain closed in Rawalpindi tomorrow09:28 PM | 25 May, 2022
- Another child paralyzed as Pakistan reports fourth polio case of 202208:44 PM | 25 May, 2022
- HSA, UNFPA mark Int'l day of Midwife 2022 and day to end Obstetric ...08:14 PM | 25 May, 2022
- Amar Khan and Momal Sheikh's hilarious BTS video goes viral06:45 PM | 25 May, 2022
- ‘Pawri girl’ Dananeer Mobeen's new video goes viral02:07 PM | 25 May, 2022
- Coke Studio 14 sets new popularity records in India04:44 PM | 25 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022
- ‘Hybrid regime’: Pakistan among worst nations on EIU's Democracy ...01:22 PM | 12 Feb, 2022