Prince William to act as his brother's best man for royal wedding
The official statement read, "The Duke of Cambridge is honored to have been asked and is very much looking forward to supporting his brother at St. George's Chapel, Windsor, on May 19." The Duke would just be returning the favour as Prince Harry was his best man in 2011.
E! News reported that according to a source, William is meant to read something at the ceremony, and might make a toast at the reception. The source added that he/she "has heard whispers" that whatever William reads will be in memory of their late mother, Princess Diana.
Prince William once said in an interview in January, "Our relationship is closer than it's been because of the situation we've been through. Losing our mother at a young age, it's helped us travel through that difficult patch together. You're like-minded. You go through similar things. It's a bond, and it's something you know you've tackled together and come out better for it. That's the thing about being a best mate: Inevitably one of you is sometimes on an up, while the other is on a down. You're always there for each other and repaying that favor."
- PCB announces reserve pool of players for PSL 202206:18 PM | 20 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan celebrities in shock over blast in Lahore’s Anarkali Bazaar05:40 PM | 20 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan Navy assumes command of multinational Combined Task Force-15005:18 PM | 20 Jan, 2022
- FBR freezes Aima Baig’s all bank accounts over unpaid income tax10:40 AM | 20 Jan, 2022
- Sharmila Faruqui comes face to face with Nadia Khan for mocking her ...10:21 PM | 19 Jan, 2022
- Who has scored most runs in Pakistan Super League? Here’s list of ...01:52 PM | 15 Jan, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list in ...11:27 AM | 13 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan’s Top News Moments of 202110:47 PM | 31 Dec, 2021
- Famous Figures We Lost in 202107:03 PM | 31 Dec, 2021