Prince William to act as his brother's best man for royal wedding
The official statement read, "The Duke of Cambridge is honored to have been asked and is very much looking forward to supporting his brother at St. George's Chapel, Windsor, on May 19." The Duke would just be returning the favour as Prince Harry was his best man in 2011.
E! News reported that according to a source, William is meant to read something at the ceremony, and might make a toast at the reception. The source added that he/she "has heard whispers" that whatever William reads will be in memory of their late mother, Princess Diana.
Prince William once said in an interview in January, "Our relationship is closer than it's been because of the situation we've been through. Losing our mother at a young age, it's helped us travel through that difficult patch together. You're like-minded. You go through similar things. It's a bond, and it's something you know you've tackled together and come out better for it. That's the thing about being a best mate: Inevitably one of you is sometimes on an up, while the other is on a down. You're always there for each other and repaying that favor."
- Sadaf Kanwal and Shahroz Sazwari share first moments with newborn ...11:23 PM | 11 Aug, 2022
- Influencer Waliya Najib shares stunning clips from Europe vacation10:49 PM | 11 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan Navy saves crew members of sinking Indian vessel near Gwadar10:36 PM | 11 Aug, 2022
- Shilpa Shetty Kundra suffers leg injury during web-series shoot09:24 PM | 11 Aug, 2022
- Zara Noor Abbas creates a buzz on social media with new hair makeover08:44 PM | 11 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022