Ramadan 2021: Fiqh-e-Jafria fixes Fitrana at Rs300 per person
ISLAMABAD – This year's minimum amount of 'Zakat-al-Fitr' or 'Fitrana' for Faqh-i-Jafria has been fixed at Rs300 per person.
Allama Syed Matloob Hussain Taqi, the prayer leader of Rawalpindi's Markazi Jamia Masjid Darbar Alia Sakhi Shah Payara Kazmi, Al Mashadi, said giving 'zakat al-fitra' is obligatory upon the head of households, who are not poor themselves, before the Eid prayer.
The obligatory amount of 'zakat al-fitra' upon each person based on the usual main food is around 3 kg of either wheat, barley, date, or raisin; or its equal in cash.
Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to ... 12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
ISLAMABAD – The National Command and Operation Centre (NCOC) Wednesday (today) issued new standard operating ...
- Pakistan frees dozens of jailed TTP militants amid ‘peace ...12:11 PM | 9 Dec, 2021
- PAKvWI: West Indies squad lands in Pakistan for limited-overs series11:34 AM | 9 Dec, 2021
- Pakistan Navy marks golden jubilee of Hangor Day with special ...11:17 AM | 9 Dec, 2021
- SnackVideo and PUBG Hashtag Challenge was a Brilliant Success10:42 AM | 9 Dec, 2021
- LHC acquits blasphemy convict after 11 years in jail10:26 AM | 9 Dec, 2021
- Pakistani stars condemn Faisalabad incident08:42 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Pakistani filmmaker Samar Khan's 'Out Swing' wins at Sport Film ...05:30 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Kareena Kapoor and Aryan Khan among most searched celebrities in India03:00 PM | 8 Dec, 2021