Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave
ISLAMABAD – The National Command and Operation Centre (NCOC) Wednesday (today) issued new standard operating procedures to stem the third intense wave of novel coronavirus during the holy month of Ramadan.
Pakistan’s top monitoring body decided to implement extensive lockdowns, with strict enforcement protocols where no mobility will be allowed except in emergency situations. Weekends will be observed as closed days at the national level.
NCOC issues NPIs for Ramazan ul Mubarak. Please follow SOPs to stay safe! pic.twitter.com/GUYjhzUQIZ— NCOC (@OfficialNcoc) April 13, 2021
The SOPs cited that all social, cultural, political, sports, and other miscellaneous activities will be suspended during the sacred month however outdoor dining will be allowed from iftar till midnight while takeaways will be allowed, the notification stated. Movie theatres, shrines, and parks will also remain closed.
The country’s nerve centre on tackling Covid-19 also barred business to open after 6 pm while Taraweeh prayers will be allowed in open spaces with safer distances.
Pakistan reports highest daily coronavirus deaths ... 09:19 AM | 14 Apr, 2021
ISLAMABAD – Pakistan on Wednesday reported 135 deaths in the last 24 hours - the highest number of deaths in a ...
- 1.2m doses of British vaccine AstraZeneca arrive in Pakistan02:32 PM | 8 May, 2021
- Govt to challenge LHC decision of removing Shehbaz’s name from ...01:57 PM | 8 May, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 08 May 202112:30 PM | 8 May, 2021
- Meet UAE's most followed social media star - Omar Hassan10:14 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Sania Mirza surprises everyone on show Jeeto Pakistan League (VIDEO)06:46 PM | 7 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021
- Tips to follow when walking for weight loss08:11 PM | 29 Apr, 2021