Pakistan should honour Iran's Supreme Leader, British MP for becoming Kashmir's voice
Prime Minister of Pakistan Imran Khan & Chief of Army Staff General Qamar Javed Bajwa
The Indian government has abrogated the special status of the Indian occupied Kashmir after which the Indian army is persecution the innocent Kashmiris including children, women and elderly citizens for three weeks. The human rights activists throughout the world are raising voices against the act of Indian government and its human rights violations in the Kashmir.
Under the current circumstances, UAE Crown Prince Mohamed bin Zayed Al Nahyan has awarded Order of Zayed, a highest civilian award of UAE to Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi. This act of UAE has widely been witnessed and observed as painful and hurting the Kashmiri Muslims as well as Pakistani, Indian and other country’s Muslims who are supporting Kashmiris freedom movement against atrocities of Indian Army.
The Muslims throughout the world has condemned on social media in strong words the act of the UAE Crown Prince of awarding civilian award to the Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi who has a known history of killing of Muslims in Indian Gujrat.
In this backdrop, the Pakistani Muslims as well as the Muslims residing along with Line of Control (LOC) of Kashmir demanding (as quoted in the national media) from his highness to invite in Pakistan a world level conference on Kashmir issue in which the all those foreign dignitaries especially Iranian Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei and British Member Parliament Naaz Shah and human rights activists be also invited who have raised voice in support of Kashmiris.
The act of honouring the foreign dignitaries with awards for supporting Kashmir cause and raising voice against human rights violations by Indian army will not only give a strong message and motivations to the Kashmiris who are facing the brutalities of Indian Army but also will show a diplomatic reservations to the UAE Government for awarding highest civilian award to ‘Butcher of Muslims’ in the prevailing Kashmir issue.
- Pakistan strongly condemns anti-Islam Facebook post by Indian ...10:07 PM | 12 Aug, 2020
- Hafeez quarantined in England for taking photo with 90-year-old lady ...09:10 PM | 12 Aug, 2020
- Afghanistan thanks Pakistan Army chief for supporting reconciliation ...07:57 PM | 12 Aug, 2020
- Pakistan Railways changes routes of some Karachi-bound trains07:37 PM | 12 Aug, 2020
- Rasta App & Online Time Scheduling System for Driving License ...07:34 PM | 12 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020