Pakistan should honour Iran's Supreme Leader, British MP for becoming Kashmir's voice
Prime Minister of Pakistan Imran Khan & Chief of Army Staff General Qamar Javed Bajwa
The Indian government has abrogated the special status of the Indian occupied Kashmir after which the Indian army is persecution the innocent Kashmiris including children, women and elderly citizens for three weeks. The human rights activists throughout the world are raising voices against the act of Indian government and its human rights violations in the Kashmir.
Under the current circumstances, UAE Crown Prince Mohamed bin Zayed Al Nahyan has awarded Order of Zayed, a highest civilian award of UAE to Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi. This act of UAE has widely been witnessed and observed as painful and hurting the Kashmiri Muslims as well as Pakistani, Indian and other country’s Muslims who are supporting Kashmiris freedom movement against atrocities of Indian Army.
The Muslims throughout the world has condemned on social media in strong words the act of the UAE Crown Prince of awarding civilian award to the Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi who has a known history of killing of Muslims in Indian Gujrat.
In this backdrop, the Pakistani Muslims as well as the Muslims residing along with Line of Control (LOC) of Kashmir demanding (as quoted in the national media) from his highness to invite in Pakistan a world level conference on Kashmir issue in which the all those foreign dignitaries especially Iranian Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei and British Member Parliament Naaz Shah and human rights activists be also invited who have raised voice in support of Kashmiris.
The act of honouring the foreign dignitaries with awards for supporting Kashmir cause and raising voice against human rights violations by Indian army will not only give a strong message and motivations to the Kashmiris who are facing the brutalities of Indian Army but also will show a diplomatic reservations to the UAE Government for awarding highest civilian award to ‘Butcher of Muslims’ in the prevailing Kashmir issue.
- Sirbaz Khan, Abdul Joshi become first Pakistani climbers to summit ...06:02 PM | 16 Apr, 2021
- NACTA adds TLP to banned outfits’ list of Pakistan05:49 PM | 16 Apr, 2021
- TLP protests: PM Imran pays tribute to police for heroically tackling ...05:19 PM | 16 Apr, 2021
- Meera all set to launch her clothing and lipstick line03:51 PM | 16 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani actress Shehzeen Rahat ties the knot03:26 PM | 16 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021
- Ten New IPO Billionaires in 202107:59 PM | 8 Apr, 2021