Pakistan should honour Iran's Supreme Leader, British MP for becoming Kashmir's voice
Prime Minister of Pakistan Imran Khan & Chief of Army Staff General Qamar Javed Bajwa
The Indian government has abrogated the special status of the Indian occupied Kashmir after which the Indian army is persecution the innocent Kashmiris including children, women and elderly citizens for three weeks. The human rights activists throughout the world are raising voices against the act of Indian government and its human rights violations in the Kashmir .
Under the current circumstances, UAE Crown Prince Mohamed bin Zayed Al Nahyan has awarded Order of Zayed, a highest civilian award of UAE to Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi . This act of UAE has widely been witnessed and observed as painful and hurting the Kashmiri Muslims as well as Pakistani, Indian and other country’s Muslims who are supporting Kashmiris freedom movement against atrocities of Indian Army.
The Muslims throughout the world has condemned on social media in strong words the act of the UAE Crown Prince of awarding civilian award to the Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi who has a known history of killing of Muslims in Indian Gujrat.
In this backdrop, the Pakistani Muslims as well as the Muslims residing along with Line of Control (LOC) of Kashmir demanding (as quoted in the national media) from his highness to invite in Pakistan a world level conference on Kashmir issue in which the all those foreign dignitaries especially Iranian Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei and British Member Parliament Naaz Shah and human rights activists be also invited who have raised voice in support of Kashmiris.
The act of honouring the foreign dignitaries with awards for supporting Kashmir cause and raising voice against human rights violations by Indian army will not only give a strong message and motivations to the Kashmiris who are facing the brutalities of Indian Army but also will show a diplomatic reservations to the UAE Government for awarding highest civilian award to ‘Butcher of Muslims’ in the prevailing Kashmir issue.
- Pakistan censures extremist mindset of Indian general11:53 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- Lahore journalist remanded into FIA custody over anti-state social ...11:27 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- NETSOL technologies to ring Nasdaq closing bell on Jan 2108:56 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- Senate body approves bill to curb international organized crimes08:13 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- TLP unrest: Khadim Rizvi's brother, nephew among 86 awarded ...08:07 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- Malala biopic director admits he still receives death threats03:39 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- Prince Harry makes first public appearance since royal split03:24 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- Birthday girl Sajal Aly gets heartwarming message from Ahad Raza's mom03:06 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019