Yasir Hussain, Iqra Aziz kick off wedding festivities
KARACHI - Iqra Aziz and Yasir Hussain’s wedding preparations are in full swing, with the first function taking place on Tuesday in an incredibly low-key manner. The couple has been in news since actor Yasir Hussain proposed to Pakistani television star Iqra Aziz during the Lux Style Awards 2019 and she said yes.
With a vivid and colourful Mayoun ceremony, the lovebirds, who will tie the knot on December 28, marked the beginning of their marriage celebrations.
Aziz looked ethereal in a traditional yellow Gota dress. The actress opted for a no-makeup look. The couple took to Instagram to share pictures from the ceremony where Hussain was seen wearing a simple white kurta. Yasir took to his Instagram handle to share the memorable moment of his life as he wrote: “one-two 3 GO”.
They also started the # IqYasirDaViyah hashtag, which made it all super easy for their fans and supporters because it means they can follow it all on this hashtag without searching anywhere else.
Here, wishing a blissful life ahead to the couple.
- US approves release of Pakistani prisoner from Guantanamo Bay03:55 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Dr Moeed Yusuf appointed National Security Adviser03:15 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Pakistan's remittances rise to all-time high in April02:10 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Ertugrul actress Burcu Kirtali beats the heat on a water slide11:09 AM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021