Shamoon Abbasi reacts to ex-wife Humaima Malick’s ‘abusive’ marriage claims
KARACHI - Pakistani acclaimed TV star Humaima Malick had shared her past ‘abusive’ relationships, marriage and ‘domestic violence’ on her social media handle.
Responding to the bold post by Humaima Malick, TV star Shamoon Abbasi who was Malick's ex-husband has now shared his thoughts about their marriage.
Earlier, without mentioning the names, Humaima posted on her Instagram stories about the ‘pain-filled days and nights which still haunt her’. “I’m ashamed of myself today that I didn’t do anything for myself in three years of an abusive marriage, seven years of another abusive relationship and then it happened again,” she wrote.
#NoMoreSilence: Humaima Malick opens up about ... 03:17 PM | 24 Jul, 2019
LAHORE- In the light of the whole Mohsin Abbas Haider-Fatema Sohail debacle, many celebs have come forward to condemn ...
Speaking about his ex-wife and now ‘good friend’, Shamoon, in his long Facebook post, said that Humaima was his wife, not a girlfriend. She was in his nikah, so he always respected her and her family and had great moments with her.
He said that this confusion is really concerning because it has been more than five years since they parted ways. “Yes every couple have their own views about how to work and make a name and money in the process..May be we didn’t agree on few points and argued a few times.. But it doesn’t mean we ever wanted to hurt each other to that extend,” he added.
Shamoon further said they both parted ways on a good note, adding that he always hoped she gets married to the person that is better for her. “I was only married to her for three years! but her other relationships may had a different scenario than mine, I have no clue but I am happy to say that we still talk to each other,” he wrote.
He also requested his fans to refrain from commenting anything against her. “This is based on friendly approach not a social media fight or comparison,” he said.
- PCB to refund match tickets12:13 AM | 28 Jan, 2020
- PM Imran for precautionary measures, strategy to tackle Coronavirus ...11:55 PM | 27 Jan, 2020
- Bangladeshi journalists find Pakistan safe for cricket; praise ...11:52 PM | 27 Jan, 2020
- Carrefour Pakistan supports 50 deserving families in Lahore07:10 PM | 27 Jan, 2020
- Deal of the Century? Palestine rejects Trump's proposed Middle East ...06:57 PM | 27 Jan, 2020
- Khalil ur Rehman's Meray Paas tum Ho trends worldwide on Twitter12:47 PM | 27 Jan, 2020
- Bambi is next up for Disney ‘Live-Action’ remake12:32 PM | 27 Jan, 2020
- Here’s everything that happened at the 4th Hum Style Awards12:25 PM | 27 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019