Army Chief inaugurates new medical equipment at AFIRI
RAWALPINDI - Army Chief General Qamar Javed Bajwa inaugurated the Positron Emission Tomography - Computed Tomography and Cyclotron System and Biplane Angiography System at Armed Forces Institute of Radiology and Imaging in Rawalpindi, today [Friday].
Speaking on the occasion, Army Chief said that Armed Forces Institute of Radiology and Imaging, being state-of-the-art facility, is providing high quality medical services to people of Pakistan.
Acknowledging untiring services and sacrifices of medical staff all over the country, he said that Army Medical Corps will continue to serve the nation through professional excellence and inspiring leadership.
- Sri Lanka minister offers ICC evidence 2011 World Cup was fixed08:17 PM | 4 Jul, 2020
- $4k solid gold face mask for 'protection' against COVID-1908:06 PM | 4 Jul, 2020
- Over 300 cases of COVID-19 reported in Sindh Police in 2 days07:56 PM | 4 Jul, 2020
- PPSC to restart interviewing candidates as lockdown eased07:44 PM | 4 Jul, 2020
- Two injured after two trains collide near Rahim Yar Khan07:37 PM | 4 Jul, 2020
- I appeal the President to help the needy artists of Pakistan: Ali ...02:22 PM | 4 Jul, 2020
- I will go to court to lift the ban on PUBG: Wakar Zaqa06:31 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Samina Peerzada pays her respects to the late Saroj Khan03:22 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020