Petition submitted in IHC to ban PTM
FIR registered against PTM activist Gulalai ... 10:01 AM | 23 May, 2019
ISLAMABAD - A First Information Report (FIR) has been registered against Pashtun Tahaffuz Movement (PTM) activist ...
According to details, Justice Amir Farooq would hear the case on Monday. Colonel (r) Javed Iqbal filed the application, asking the court to halt PTM’s social media accounts and stating that the PTM is not a registered political party so it must be banned. The application further said PEMRA stop coverage of PTM bigwigs on media.
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...10:59 AM | 2 Dec, 2022
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan – 02 December 202210:36 AM | 2 Dec, 2022
- FIFA World Cup 2022: Germany crashed out as Japan and Spain progress ...09:08 AM | 2 Dec, 2022
- Shah Rukh Khan spotted performing Umrah08:31 PM | 1 Dec, 2022
- 'Don't boycott hard work of 300 people,' Farhan Saeed tells people ...11:29 PM | 1 Dec, 2022
- Hira Mani slays fashion goals in latest video07:38 PM | 1 Dec, 2022
- Timeline of Pakistan Army Generals during country’s 75 year-long ...10:28 AM | 29 Nov, 2022
- Only two Pakistani universities make it to Asia’s top 10003:15 PM | 10 Nov, 2022
- Pakistanis named among 'The World's Most Influential 500 Muslims'10:16 PM | 2 Nov, 2022
- Shehbaz Sharif, Imran Khan, Gen Bajwa named among world’s 500 most ...10:36 PM | 1 Nov, 2022