Pakistan, UAE decides to work closely to effectively contain COVID-19
ISLAMABAD – In a telephonic conversation between Prime Minister Imran Khan and Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi, Sheikh Mohamed bin Zayed Al-Nahyan, Pakistan and United Arab Emirates (UAE) leadership have agreed to work closely for effective containment of the Coronavirus outbreak and strengthening of bilateral cooperation.
According to media reports, the Prime Minister lauded the steps taken by the UAE authorities to curtail the spread of the pandemic and expressed gratitude towards the Crown Prince for pardoning Pakistani prisoners and timely repatriation of Pakistani citizens from UAE.
The Prime Minister also informed him about the latest situation of coronavirus in Pakistan and the steps taken by the government to contain the epidemic.
With regard to worsening human rights and humanitarian situation in Indian Occupied Kashmir, Imran Khan underscored that the recent domicile law in Occupied Kashmir is in clear violation of relevant UN Security Council resolutions and international law, including the 4th Geneva Convention.
The Prime Minister lauded the recent statements of OIC and other international bodies which showed serious concerns about the situation in Occupied Kashmir.
During his telephonic conversation with the PM, Sheikh Mohamed bin Zayed Al-Nahyan offered his condolences on the tragic accident of PIA plane in Karachi causing loss of precious lives.
- Pakistan vs England, first Test: PCB announces squad for Old Trafford ...04:11 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- India sees over 50,000 virus cases for 6th straight day03:20 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- Pakistan pays tribute to fallen heroes on Police Martyrs' Day02:52 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- Netflix confirms season 5 of Money Heist02:21 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- #MeToo: Ayesha Omar opens up about sexual harassment with Rose McGowan01:30 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020