Pakistan to start COVID vaccine registration for entire population from tomorrow
ISLAMABAD – Registration for vaccination against Covid-19 for all those aged above 19 will begin from tomorrow, NCOC head and Federal Planning Minister Asad Umar announced Wednesday.
Taking it to his official handle, the head of the country’s top monitoring body said Pakistan has decided to open up vaccination registration for all 19 years and above.
‘We decided to open up vaccination registration for all 19 years and above. This registration will start tomorrow’, the tweet of the PTI leader reads.
In today's NCOC meeting we decided to open up vaccination registration for all 19 years and above. This registration will start from tomorrow. So now registration will be open for the entire national population which is approved by health experts for covid vaccination— Asad Umar (@Asad_Umar) May 26, 2021
The tweet added ‘So now registration will be open for the entire national population which is approved by health experts for Covid vaccination’/
Earlier this month, Pakistan started vaccination for all aged 30 and above while walk-in vaccination service is available for all aged 40 and above.
On Tuesday, NCOC Chief said that over 268,000 people were vaccinated against the coronavirus (Covid-19) across Pakistan for the first time.
Covid-19: Record 268,000 vaccinated in Pakistan ... 03:57 PM | 25 May, 2021
ISLAMABAD – More than 268,000 people in Pakistan received the coronavirus vaccine on May 25 – the ...
Pakistan has so far administered 5,843,059 Covid vaccine doses till now while 268,236 got inoculated on May 24.
Vaccine Statistics:— NCOC (@OfficialNcoc) May 25, 2021
Vaccine administered across Pakistan on 24 May: 268,236
Total vaccine administered till now: 5,843,059
Umar earlier explained that the authorities have started registrations for more age groups as vaccine supply in the south Asian country continues to improve and the country's vaccination capacity gets enhanced day by day.
A digital portal has been launched by the federal government for the registration through which a code was assigned to the person and then they can go to a designated vaccination centre and get a jab.
‘PakVac’ – Pakistan’s first ever COVID-19 ... 10:22 PM | 25 May, 2021
ISLAMABAD – Pakistan has locally manufactured doses of vaccine against COVID-19 with the help of China’s ...
- US formally ends combat mission in Iraq after 18 years01:20 PM | 27 Jul, 2021
- All 'unnecessary movement' restricted in Karachi after 6pm as Covid ...12:47 PM | 27 Jul, 2021
- Pakistan amicably repatriates 46 Afghan soldiers who crossed border ...12:24 PM | 27 Jul, 2021
- Pakistan to receive 4.2mn doses of Chinese Covid vaccines today11:43 AM | 27 Jul, 2021
- Pakistan's first-ever ‘Nishan-e-Haider’ recipient Capt. Sarwar ...11:21 AM | 27 Jul, 2021
- Jennifer Lopez celebrates 52nd birthday with Ben Affleck04:36 PM | 26 Jul, 2021
- Pakistani bride's super dancing entry goes viral (VIDEO)03:37 PM | 26 Jul, 2021
- Ertugrul star Esra Bilgic breaks the internet with new beach photo03:15 PM | 26 Jul, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021