BCCI's Shashank Manohar lashes out at "Big Three"
In an interview with New Delhi based The Hindu, he said that I don't like the idea of three major countries bullying the other as I consider the institutions are always superior than the individuals.
The BCCI chief went on to say that anyone with better capabilities should be given key positions no matter he hails from Australia or Zimbabwe or West Indies.
"People from England, India and Australia can hold significant offices under the changes made in ICC constitution last year which are known as Big three to the world," he added.
he further stated that ICC's financial and administrative matters are being controlled and favored by three countries which he considers wrong.
Shashank Manohar also announced to rectify few grave mistakes in the constitution if he could, during his current tenure as ICC chairman which ends in June 2016.
- Pakistan proclaims new law to protect rights of journalists10:57 PM | 1 Dec, 2021
- Lt Gen Sarfraz Ali formally installed as Colonel Commandant of Azad ...09:07 PM | 1 Dec, 2021
- British lawmakers laud Pakistan’s role in Afghanistan peace process08:29 PM | 1 Dec, 2021
- Pakistan issues visas to Indian pilgrims to visit Hindu shrine in ...07:53 PM | 1 Dec, 2021
- Aijaz Aslam's father passes away07:04 PM | 1 Dec, 2021
- Sarah Khan and Falak Shabir's new romantic video goes viral05:23 PM | 1 Dec, 2021
- Syra Yousuf spills the beans about co-parenting and divorce06:29 PM | 1 Dec, 2021