BCCI's Shashank Manohar lashes out at "Big Three"
In an interview with New Delhi based The Hindu, he said that I don't like the idea of three major countries bullying the other as I consider the institutions are always superior than the individuals.
The BCCI chief went on to say that anyone with better capabilities should be given key positions no matter he hails from Australia or Zimbabwe or West Indies.
"People from England, India and Australia can hold significant offices under the changes made in ICC constitution last year which are known as Big three to the world," he added.
he further stated that ICC's financial and administrative matters are being controlled and favored by three countries which he considers wrong.
Shashank Manohar also announced to rectify few grave mistakes in the constitution if he could, during his current tenure as ICC chairman which ends in June 2016.
- Pakistani rupee gains Rs2.54 against dollar in interbank market12:37 PM | 10 Aug, 2022
- TV anchor Iqrarul Hassan jumps into dispute between Aamir Liaquat’s ...11:50 AM | 10 Aug, 2022
- Pemra warns TV channels of action for airing ‘propaganda ...11:18 AM | 10 Aug, 2022
- Court grants two-day remand of Shahbaz Gill in sedition case10:15 AM | 10 Aug, 2022
- Eshal Fayyaz gives befitting reply to trolls for moral policing05:58 PM | 9 Aug, 2022
- Adeel Chaudhry spills the beans on his wedding plans05:06 PM | 9 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani stars celebrate Eidul-Adha in style06:20 PM | 10 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022