Balochistan schools to remain closed till March 1, 2021
QUETTA - All educational institutes in Balochistan have been closed till March 1, 2021, the provincial government announced on Thursday.
The move comes in view of surging coronavirus cases and extremely cold weather in the province reported Express Tribune.
"According to the decision of the federal government, educational institutions in Balochistan will be closed from November 26 onwards," said Director Schools Balochistan Nizamuddin Mengal.
"Earlier, the letter issued by the District Education Officer Quetta was cancelled due to lack of administrative powers," Mengal added.
On the other hand, Balochistan government spokesperson Liaquat Ali Shahwani warned that people found violating Covid-19 SOPs issued by the health authorities would face strict action.
- Biden gets POTUS accounts, but 'couldn’t care less for Twitter ...11:59 PM | 20 Jan, 2021
- COAS Bajwa visits Sialkot garrison, appreciates officers’ devotion ...11:52 PM | 20 Jan, 2021
- Bilawal felicitates US President Biden on inauguration11:29 PM | 20 Jan, 2021
- Pakistan PM Imran congratulates Joe Biden on POTUS inauguration10:54 PM | 20 Jan, 2021
- Alia Bhatt rushed to hospital amid shooting for 'Gangubai Kathiawadi'05:47 PM | 20 Jan, 2021
- Danish Taimoor pens down a heartfelt note for Ayeza Khan on 30th ...04:51 PM | 20 Jan, 2021
- WATCH - Trailer of Hareem Shah's first web series released02:19 PM | 20 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- COVID-19 – How many vaccine doses Pakistan and neighbouring ...08:34 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- 10 women celebs who lent their star power to UN06:50 PM | 5 Jan, 2021