CPNE demands foolproof security to journalists
According to a press release, the demand made by President CPNE Mr Zia Shahid and Secretary General Aijazul Haq in a joint declaration.
Furthermore, they proclaimed that the recent attack on Police Training Center Quetta has terrorised the public and especially the journalists.
They said Journalists are always operating on the front line to report the news, where they are severely at risk and are an easy target for the non-state actors. Therefore the government must provide foolproof security to media practitioners and journalists.
- Pakistan’s CJCSC Gen Nadeem, Russian general discuss bilateral ...05:29 PM | 24 Sep, 2021
- vivo all set to launch the brand new Y33s in Pakistan04:41 PM | 24 Sep, 2021
- HBL extends its ATM network free of cost to Finja Debit Card ...04:21 PM | 24 Sep, 2021
- LIVE: Sindh clash with Southern Punjab in 3rd match of National T20 ...04:00 PM | 24 Sep, 2021
- Neha Rajpoot and Shahbaz Taseer's wedding festivities kickstart03:18 PM | 24 Sep, 2021
- Umar Akmal’s hilarious Tiktok video sparks memefest02:30 PM | 24 Sep, 2021
- Veteran Pakistani actor Talat Iqbal passes away in US10:40 AM | 24 Sep, 2021