PTI's Shehryar Afridi made minister of state
ISLAMABAD – Prime Minister Imran Khan has conferred the status of Minister of State (MoS) on Shehryar Afridi, MNA/Chairman, Parliamentary Committee on Kashmir with immediate effect.
According to a press release, containing a notification of the Cabinet Division, on Saturday said "In exercise of the powers conferred by Rule 15(1)(g), read with item at serial No. 1A of,Schedule-VA of the Rules of business, 1973, the Prime Minister has been pleased to 'confer the status of the Minister of State on Mr. Shehryar Afridi, MNA/Chairman, Parliamentary Committee on Kashmir with immediate effect."
In another notification posted on Cabinet Division website, the President on the advice of the prime minister accorded his approval to de-notify the appointment of Afridi as MoS for States and Frontier Regions and Narcotics Control with immediate effect.
- Four in 10 children are stunted in Pakistan: nutrition survey02:33 PM | 21 Oct, 2020
- 226 Pakistani doctors, paramedic staffs depart for employment in ...02:10 PM | 21 Oct, 2020
- At least five killed, 20 injured in explosion near Karachi's Maskan ...10:27 AM | 21 Oct, 2020
- India bars Zimbabwe head coach from travelling to Pakistan03:08 PM | 20 Oct, 2020
- PM Imran Khan enjoyed PDM’s rallies, says Faisal Javed01:12 PM | 20 Oct, 2020
- SC commission to look after Bahria Town funds11:27 AM | 20 Oct, 2020