Talal Chaudhry finally speaks up about fighting incident near female MNA’s house
LAHORE – Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) leader Talal Chaudhry has termed media reports about being roughing up by brothers of a female MNA’s brothers over harassing their sister baseless.
In a statement, Chaudhry said that the incident has nothing to do with any female lawmaker.
Earlier today, reports said that the PML-N leader was beaten up near house of PML-N's MNA Ayesha Rajab Baloch in Faisalabad. During the incident, Chaudhry suffered arm fracture and other injuries. He is currently under treatment at a hospital in Lahore.
As the video of the incident surfaced, some PTI leaders – Dr Shehbaz Gill and Fayyazul Hassan Chohan – claimed that the PML-N leader was involved in harassing his party’s lawmaker.
Talal Chaudhry in his initial statement requested media to avoid giving any controversial news until he issues a detailed reply on it.
He asked media that dignity and respect of all mothers, sisters and daughters should be observed.
He condemned government representatives for politicizing the matters.
- PM expresses ‘deep grief’ over tragic deaths in Jalalabad stampede11:17 PM | 21 Oct, 2020
- Arab world’s modern-day cultural pioneers, intellectuals to convene ...10:42 PM | 21 Oct, 2020
- COAS Bajwa visits forward areas at Chamb sector along LoC09:56 PM | 21 Oct, 2020
- US President Trump has active bank account in China, reveals leading ...09:15 PM | 21 Oct, 2020
- Lahore CCPO Sheikh mysteriously goes on leave a day after leaked ...08:29 PM | 21 Oct, 2020
- Fast & Furious franchise soon to reach the finish line!03:24 PM | 21 Oct, 2020
- Imran Abbas meets Ertugrul star Cem Uçan in Turkey02:23 PM | 21 Oct, 2020
- Shahid Afridi celebrates 20 years of marriage01:17 PM | 21 Oct, 2020
- At least five killed, 20 injured in explosion near Karachi's Maskan ...10:27 AM | 21 Oct, 2020
- India bars Zimbabwe head coach from travelling to Pakistan03:08 PM | 20 Oct, 2020
- PM Imran Khan enjoyed PDM’s rallies, says Faisal Javed01:12 PM | 20 Oct, 2020
- SC commission to look after Bahria Town funds11:27 AM | 20 Oct, 2020