Abid Brohi's 'Kaam dou'-the song that defines unemployment issue
The song video consists of multiple looks being done by Brohi himself and he is representing all the varied groups of people who are affected by unemployment.
The song is regarding the pressure the young Pakistanis go through and it also contains the instructions to study even when we know how much struggle is required to start up a good career later on.
- 226 Pakistani doctors, paramedic staffs depart for employment in ...01:53 PM | 21 Oct, 2020
- China welcomes Pakistan's decision to lift ban on TikTok01:47 PM | 21 Oct, 2020
- Pakistan motorway gang-rape suspects identified by victim at Lahore ...01:04 PM | 21 Oct, 2020
- Pakistan records 19 deaths, 660 new Covid-19 cases12:45 PM | 21 Oct, 2020
- Camila Cabello inspired every song Shawn Mendes ever wrote11:17 AM | 21 Oct, 2020
- At least five killed, 20 injured in explosion near Karachi's Maskan ...10:27 AM | 21 Oct, 2020
- India bars Zimbabwe head coach from travelling to Pakistan03:08 PM | 20 Oct, 2020
- PM Imran Khan enjoyed PDM’s rallies, says Faisal Javed01:12 PM | 20 Oct, 2020
- SC commission to look after Bahria Town funds11:27 AM | 20 Oct, 2020