PM Imran directs parliamentarians to help poor during coronavirus lockdown
ISLAMABAD - Prime Minister Imran Khan has directed parliamentarians to play an active role in providing relief to the people, especially poor segment of society, suffering financially due to coronavirus pandemic.
He was talking to Minister for Power Division Omar Ayub Khan and Members of the National Assembly Prince Muhammad Nawaz Allai and Ali Khan Jadoon in Islamabad.
The parliamentarians, during the meeting, apprised the prime minister about latest Corona situation in their respective constituencies and people's problems. They also informed Imran Khan about situation emerged due to Coronavirus pandemic and ongoing relief activities.
Matters, pertaining to development, were also discussed during the meeting.
- Heavy rains likely in parts of country from Thursday11:48 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Pakistan condemns start of temple construction at Babri Mosque site ...11:09 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Trump offers to mediate standoff between China, India09:45 PM | 27 May, 2020
- India may lose T20 World Cup 2021 hosting rights over tax issues08:51 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Petrol prices likely to go down by Rs5-10 in Pakistan07:33 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Anoushey receives Eid wishes from 'Ertugrul' – VIDEO04:35 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Nadia Jamil’s best friend goes bald to support her03:55 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Asim Azhar releases his version of Bollywood song Humraah02:34 PM | 27 May, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020