AC issued non-bailable arrest warrants of Salman Shehbaz
LAHORE - An accountability court has issued non-bailable arrest warrants of Salman Shehbaz, the son of Shehbaz Sharif, in money laundering case and adjourned for two weeks hearing on money laundering case against PML-N president and Opposition Leader in National Assembly Shehbaz Sharif.
"The decision will be made as per law," the accountability court judge assured Shehbaz Sharif after he appeared before the court in the case today (Thursday).
The court also issued arrest warrant of Haroon Yousuf, the son-in-law of Shehbaz Sharif in the same case. The judge also direced DG NAB to come up with implementation report on arrest warrants of all the accused.
Strict security arrangments were made on the occassion as heavy containers were put on all roads leading to the judicial complex.
During the proceedings, Shehbaz Sharif said that he did not commit corruption of a single penny during his tenure.
However, the court adjourned the hearing till Sept 10.
- Suzuki likely to unveil 9th Generation Alto this year11:48 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan to create tech-based farms to promote exports11:04 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan’s UN envoy Munir intensified efforts to accomplish ...09:57 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- PAMI elects Prof Dr. Chaudhry Abdul Rehman as new president08:50 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- Queen Elizabeth strips disgraced Harvey Weinstein of top royal honour02:43 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- Asim Abbasi apologises for copying French artist Malika Favre's work ...02:30 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- Sharmeen Obaid-Chinoy roped in to co-direct a Marvel film01:48 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020