Mehwish Hayat calls out Indian media for spreading false news about her
Fake news about celebs is very difficult to substantiate or authenticate, especially when it comes from the Indian media.
Mehwish Hayat on Wednesday took to Twitter to slam the Indian media for spreading rumours about the actor.
The 'Punjab Nahi Jaugi' star has received lots of hate from the other side of the border for advocating for the rights of the people of Indian Occupied Kashmir.
But there is nothing that will force Hayat to stop speaking up for what’s right.
Responding to the allegations being levelled against her by Indian journalists, the 'Load Wedding' starlet Tweeted: "I will not give credence to the unfounded accusations being made about me in some Indian media by issuing a statement."
She continued, "I know exactly what their agenda is and why they’re doing this. All I will say to them is that this kind of gutter journalism will not shut me up. I will continue to highlight their atrocities in Kashmir and to call out Bollywood for its hypocrisy."
"Oh, by the way, next time if you want to link my name with someone .. may I suggest Leonardo DiCaprio?" concluded Hayat.
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more
- Two terrorists killed in Balochistan operation: ISPR11:22 PM | 29 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan sharply rejects India’s ‘irresponsible remarks’ about ...10:35 PM | 29 Sep, 2020
- Faisalabad locals find unexploded bomb might have been dropped during ...10:24 PM | 29 Sep, 2020
- Coronavirus — Pakistan PM Imran seeks more debt relief from G-20 ...09:07 PM | 29 Sep, 2020
- Jennifer Aniston reveals that she almost quit Hollywood04:48 PM | 29 Sep, 2020
- The Boys – A massive Amazon hit all set to have a spin-off04:19 PM | 29 Sep, 2020
- Ahad Raza Mir turns 27, receives heartwarming birthday wishes from ...03:57 PM | 29 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan terms Kashmir, Palestine disputes as UN's most long-standing ...11:18 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020