Over 1100 jobs available for CPEC project launched by Shanghai Electric at Thar Block-1: Asim Bajwa
ISLAMABAD - Special Assistant to Prime Minister (SAPM) on Information and Broadcasting and Chairman China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) Authority, Asim Saleem Bajwa said that over 1100 jobs of various categories are available for a recently started project by Shanghai Electric at Thar Block-1.
In a tweet today (Thursday), Asim Bajwa said that “Locals will get preference subject to criteria/qualification.”
1100 plus Jobs of various categories opened for a recently started #CPEC Project by Shanghai Electric at Thar Block-1.Locals to get preference subject to criteria/qualification. Plz apply on sites/addresses as on the flyer attached. #cpecmakingprogres pic.twitter.com/6SlubZj6Xo— Asim Saleem Bajwa (@AsimSBajwa) August 27, 2020
He further wrote that to apply, visit the sites or addresses mentioned on the flyer attached.
- LHC orders to shut brick kilns from Nov 7 to Dec 3101:28 PM | 23 Sep, 2020
- Gilgit-Baltistan to hold general elections on Nov 1512:53 PM | 23 Sep, 2020
- Anurag Kashyap accused of sexual harassment by Payal Ghosh06:13 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan terms Kashmir, Palestine disputes as UN's most long-standing ...11:18 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020