Saudi Arabia, Pakistan to promote cooperation in Customs, Tax fields
ISLAMABAD – Saudi Arabia’s Ambassador in Pakistan, Nawaf Saeed Al-Malikey, on Saturday had a call on meeting with Chairman Federal Board of Revenue (FBR), Muhammad Javed Ghani, during which matters of mutual concern pertaining to cooperation on customs and tax were discussed.
The two sides agreed that relevant departments in both countries would further promote cooperation in the field of customs and tax. They would learn from each other's best practices with an aim to increase trade volume between the two countries.
The FBR chairman briefed the Saudi ambassador about the recent measures taken by FBR for the mobilization of revenue and facilitation of taxpayers, the state broadcaster reported.
The ambassador appreciated the performance of FBR in the first seven months of current Financial Year and hoped that FBR would successfully achieve the revenue target set for the current year.
Pakistan signs 10-year LNG agreement with Qatar 02:37 PM | 26 Feb, 2021
ISLAMABAD – Pakistan and Qatar have signed a ten-year LNG agreement in Islamabad, the government announced on ...
- Justice Qazi Faez Isa to hear contempt case against Fawad Chaudhry on ...10:36 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Pakistan cricket squad leaves for Zimbabwe after successful South ...10:05 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Babar Azam’s ‘late glance’ shot is new sensation on social ...08:09 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Imran Abbas releases his rendition of Qaseedah Burdah Shareef05:59 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Mustafa Jaane Rehmat – Atif Aslam's naat crosses 1.6 million views ...05:48 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Hira and Mani celebrate 13th wedding anniversary05:41 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021