BZU and University of Peshawar agrees to conduct online exams as student protests intensifies
ISLAMABAD – The Peshawar and Bahauddin Zakariya University have accepted students’ demand to hold online examinations.
A notification has also been issued in this regard which stated that all the heads of departments, who have not conducted mid-term fall examination so far, were directed to hold the examination online.
The final-term examination would be held online subject to the concurrence of the Higher Education Commission (HEC).
Students across Pakistan had been protesting for appearing in the examination physically on campus.
Students claimed that the previous year had been badly affected due to the ongoing pandemic, and as they were taught online, their exams should also be arranged online.
PTI MPA caught cheating in BA exams 05:03 PM | 9 Dec, 2020
LOWER DIR – A provincial lawmaker of ruling Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) was caught using unfair means during ...
- Master Paints Jinnah Gold Cup 2021: Diamond Paints clinch title09:20 PM | 7 Mar, 2021
- Sri Lanka receives first COVID-19 vaccines shipment from COVAX08:28 PM | 7 Mar, 2021
- Bilawal visits Hamza and Chaudhary Brothers in Lahore07:06 PM | 7 Mar, 2021
- Shahid Afridi confirms Shaheen's family asked for daughter's hand in ...05:46 PM | 7 Mar, 2021
- Bigg Boss 14 fame Arshi Khan all set for debut in Bollywood01:10 PM | 7 Mar, 2021
- Canadian biker girl Rosie Gabrielle ties the knot with Pakistani ...10:16 AM | 7 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021