Pakistani flag hoisted in Srinagar on Indian Republic Day
SRINAGAR – A Pakistani flag was hoisted on the main gate of Jamia Masjid in Srinagar on the 72nd Republic Day of India.
The people of Indian Illegally Occupied Jammu and Kashmir (IIOJK) observed a complete shutdown and marked India’s Republic Day as a 'Black Day', while a number of Kashmiris unfurled a Pakistani flag on the main gate of the grand mosque; despite heavy deployment of Indian troops and paramilitary personnel.
The retaliation comes in response to the forcible unfurling of Indian flags on Dal Lake and adjoining areas nearby Indian Army’s Chinar Corps headquarters.
The observance of the Indian Republic Day as a Black Day is the manifestation of the Kashmiris’ hatred against India and the hoisting of the Pakistani flag in IOK reflects their love for Pakistan.
Black Day: Kashmiris observe Indian Republic Day ... 10:10 AM | 26 Jan, 2021
SRINAGAR – Kashmiris on both sides of the Line of Control and all over the world are observing the Indian ...
- NBP closes one of four Bangladesh branches11:46 PM | 7 Mar, 2021
- Shaheen Afridi pays his respect to Lala for wishing him success10:07 PM | 7 Mar, 2021
- Master Paints Jinnah Gold Cup 2021: Diamond Paints clinch title09:20 PM | 7 Mar, 2021
- Sri Lanka receives first COVID-19 vaccines shipment from COVAX08:28 PM | 7 Mar, 2021
- Shahid Afridi confirms Shaheen's family asked for daughter's hand in ...05:46 PM | 7 Mar, 2021
- Bigg Boss 14 fame Arshi Khan all set for debut in Bollywood01:10 PM | 7 Mar, 2021
- Canadian biker girl Rosie Gabrielle ties the knot with Pakistani ...10:16 AM | 7 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021