Bride-to-be Bakhtawar lives her ‘Mehndi-Laga-Ke-Rakhna’ moment (VIDEO)
KARACHI – Bakhtawar Bhutto Zardari, the daughter of former president is all set for her mehndi function today as she shared a video clip of her hands adorned with Mehndi.
The 31-year-old shared a glimpse of the latest event in an Instagram story.
View this post on Instagram
Mehndi ceremony will be held today, although details about the function and her costume have not been disclosed. A simple function is likely to be held due to the coronavirus pandemic.
The pre-wedding ceremonies of the eldest daughter of former president Asif Ali Zardari and slain Benazir Bhutto, have started with a Milad function organised on Sunday at Bilawal House in Karachi.
The women-only gathering was attended by Faryal Talpur and Dr Azra Pechuho and other party members of the Pakistan People’s Party.
The schedule of Bakhtawar's wedding with the UAE-based businessman Mahmood Chaudhry was released by the Bilawal House last week. Her nikkah will be held on January 29 while the barat is scheduled for January 30.
Maryam Nawaz will not attend Bakhtawar’s ... 11:02 AM | 27 Jan, 2021
ISLAMABAD – The wedding of the Bakhtawar Bhutto has become the talk of the town where top leaders have been ...
- Five dead in second deadly bombing in Jalalabad in two days11:02 PM | 19 Sep, 2021
- Sindh govt to arrest unvaccinated people in line with NCOC orders10:17 PM | 19 Sep, 2021
- Navjot Sidhu in race for Indian Punjab CM after Amarinder Singh's ...07:37 PM | 19 Sep, 2021
- UNGA session: PM Imran to address the world's biggest diplomatic ...07:10 PM | 19 Sep, 2021
- Pakistan calls up players for National T20 after New Zealand ...06:44 PM | 19 Sep, 2021
- Saeeda Imtiaz’s new bold photos draw severe public criticism03:03 PM | 19 Sep, 2021
- Alizeh Shah’s new bold look goes viral02:30 PM | 19 Sep, 2021