Bilawal rejects election process, demands CEC to resign
While addressing a press conference on Friday, Bilawal demanded the chief election commissioner to resign over failure to conduct transparent polls.
The Election Commission of Pakistan (ECP) is responsible for carrying out transparent polls, Bilawal said, adding that the electoral body failed in its task.
“We don’t accept the results of the elections,” he stressed.
The PPP scion further added that the party will take the matter to parliament. “PPP will sit in opposition in the centre,” he said.
Interestingly, the PPP did not attend the All Parties Conference (APC), which was held in Islamabad on the call of Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz and Muttahida Qaumi Movement.
- Gold price jumps Rs700 per tola in Pakistan10:22 PM | 20 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan revises up 2020-21 economic growth rate at 5.37%09:50 PM | 20 Jan, 2022
- U19 World Cup: Pakistan set 240-run target for Afghanistan08:46 PM | 20 Jan, 2022
- ‘Bismillah’ – Sharmila Faruqui files cybercrime complaint ...06:49 PM | 20 Jan, 2022
- 'Kana Yaari' – Coke Studio's hijabi rapper Eva B wins hearts07:31 PM | 20 Jan, 2022
- Who has scored most runs in Pakistan Super League? Here’s list of ...01:52 PM | 15 Jan, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list in ...11:27 AM | 13 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan’s Top News Moments of 202110:47 PM | 31 Dec, 2021
- Famous Figures We Lost in 202107:03 PM | 31 Dec, 2021