Ex-MNA Jamshed Dasti among 300 booked over coronavirus SOPs violation
MUZAFFARGARH - Former MNA Jamshed Dasti and another 300 unknown persons were booked on violation of coronavirus SOPs as they convened huge political meeting amid COVID 19 situation.
According to official sources, Ex MNA Jamshed Khan Dasti addressed a political gathering at Noor Hospital.
Ex candidate of Muthidda Majlis Amal Dr Abdur Rasheed along with his scores of companions joined Jamshaid Dasti's political party Pakistan Awami Raaj Party.
The case was registered against ex MNA and another 300 unknown persons for arranging the gathering and putting lives of public in danger.
- Teenage girl killed in Indian unprovoked ceasefire violations along ...04:01 PM | 5 Aug, 2020
- PM Imran expresses pain and grief over loss of lives in Beirut ...03:36 PM | 5 Aug, 2020
- If offered, I would love to work in Pakistan: Engin Altan Düzyatan01:53 PM | 5 Aug, 2020
- Saba Qamar, Bilal Ashraf & others grieve over the tragic explosions ...01:10 PM | 5 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020