Oppo unveils Under-Screen Selfie Camera, MeshTalk tech at MWC Shanghai 2019
A prototype showcasing the scope of the new technology, which offers an immersive display experience, was demonstrated at MWC Shanghai 2019 yesterday.
USC and MeshTalk are part of OPPO’s vision for the future that we hope will promote the industry’s technological evolution from zero to one. "We also view our technological innovation as a way to expand our imagination while opening up a wide range of application scenarios.”
USC is OPPO’s latest innovation in new-generation smartphone form factor. By integrating the front camera and the screen, USC provides users with a complete view, an immersive screen and an integrated body. It also enables users to see and capture the entire screen, take photos, use face unlock and make video calls.
As OPPO’s latest under-screen display solution, USC features a customized camera module that captures more light; zoning control is employed on the screen, together with “highly-transparent” material that enhances transmittance of light through the screen. Besides, through OPPO’s customized algorithm, haze removal algorithm and white balance algorithm, USC can enable complete photography experience and support features like smart beauty mode and photo filers in the future.
“ From water-drop screen to pivot structure, OPPO has been exploring the best balance between ‘thin and light’ and ‘full screen’,” said Qiao Jiadong, “OPPO hopes to provide users with the ultimate ‘true full screen’ through the USC technology.”
MeshTalk is an innovative end-to-end communication and meshes communications solution for a mobile phone solution that empowers users with a higher level of privacy. Hence, MeshTalk is expected to realize more comprehensive applications in extreme environments, emergency communications and some outdoor environments.
In addition to debuting its two innovative technologies, OPPO also exhibited its latest achievements in 5G and IoT – OPPO Reno 5G can load large-scale mobile games in the cloud via a 5G network, enabling users to enjoy 5G cloud gaming.
In the IoT Smart Home Zone, OPPO has featured its IoT open platform, which is compatible with products across more than 20 categories, including more than 260 devices from a variety of brands.
- PM Imran congratulates newly-elected Iranian President Ebrahim Raisi10:12 PM | 19 Jun, 2021
- Primary schools in Sindh to open from Monday09:17 PM | 19 Jun, 2021
- PSL 2021 — Islamabad United and Multan Sultans to fight it out ...08:18 PM | 19 Jun, 2021
- Matric students to prepare board exams through Exam Prep Master ...05:49 PM | 19 Jun, 2021
- Madhuri Dixit and Jaaved Jaaferi set the stage on fire with killer ...05:00 PM | 19 Jun, 2021
- Zara Noor Abbas lands in hot waters after latest photoshoot04:06 PM | 19 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021