Pakistan’s top monitoring body meets today to discuss new anti-Covid measures in Punjab, KP
ISLAMABAD – A special National Command and Operation Centre session is scheduled for today to discuss additional measures to contain the third wave of coronavirus in Punjab, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, and the federal capital.
NCOC Chief Asad Umar will chair the session with Chief Ministers and commissioners of both provinces via video link. The provincial chief, health, and home secretaries will also join the session virtually.
The agenda of the meeting includes a discussion on the rising trend of the third wave of Covid-19, the positivity rate has soared above 10 percent in metropolitan cities.
Pakistan reports over 4,000 new Covid-19 cases ... 08:45 AM | 27 Mar, 2021
ISLAMABAD – At least 67 people lost their lives due to the third wave of the novel coronavirus infection while ...
On Friday, Federal Minister announced to start inoculating citizens above 50 from March 30. Umar asked the people to encourage those over 50 to register for the vaccination drive.
Registration of those who are 50 plus for covid vaccination will be opened on march 30th. Registration of those who are 60 and older has already been open. Encourage everybody who is 50 plus to register when the registration is opened for them on 30th.— Asad Umar (@Asad_Umar) March 26, 2021
- Five dead in second deadly bombing in Jalalabad in two days11:02 PM | 19 Sep, 2021
- Sindh govt to arrest unvaccinated people in line with NCOC orders10:17 PM | 19 Sep, 2021
- Navjot Sidhu in race for Indian Punjab CM after Amarinder Singh's ...07:37 PM | 19 Sep, 2021
- UNGA session: PM Imran to address the world's biggest diplomatic ...07:10 PM | 19 Sep, 2021
- Pakistan calls up players for National T20 after New Zealand ...06:44 PM | 19 Sep, 2021
- Katrina Kaif’s new workout video goes viral04:32 PM | 19 Sep, 2021
- Saeeda Imtiaz’s new bold photos draw severe public criticism03:03 PM | 19 Sep, 2021
- Alizeh Shah’s new bold look goes viral02:30 PM | 19 Sep, 2021