COVID-19 – Pakistan reports 1,745 new cases, 47 deaths in last 24 hours
ISLAMABAD – At least 47 people lost their lives due to the novel coronavirus infection while 1,745 fresh cases have reported in the last 24 hours, the National Command and Operation Centre (NCOC) said Friday.
With new fatalities, the death toll has surged to 11,204 while the number of confirmed cases stands at 528,891.
According to the latest statistics, 35,839 tests were carried out during the last twenty-four hours.
A total of 482,771 people have so far recovered from the disease.
As of Friday, the total count of active cases is 34,916.
Sindh remains at the top in terms of cases followed by Punjab and other regions.
Pakistan announces free COVID vaccine for general ... 08:16 PM | 20 Jan, 2021
ISLAMABAD – Special Assistant to PM on Health Dr Faisal Sultan on Wednesday said the government will provide ...
- PM Imran nominates Sadiq Sanjrani for Senate Chairmanship03:56 PM | 4 Mar, 2021
- Journalist Saadia Afzaal drops major clue about ‘marriage’ with ...03:30 PM | 4 Mar, 2021
- Pakistan Army, ISI chiefs discuss national security with PM Imran02:53 PM | 4 Mar, 2021
- Mahira Khan faces backlash for supporting Mera Jism Meri Marzi slogan02:05 PM | 4 Mar, 2021
- Deepika Padukone and Tiger Shroff accused of plagiarism07:21 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021