No death from coronavirus reported in Punjab
LAHORE – No death due to COVID-19 was reported on Monday morning in the province while the number of coronavirus cases in the province reached to 92,073 after registration of 172 new cases while total number of deaths remained 2116.
According to the spokesperson of the Punjab Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department confirmed that 57 new cases of COVID-19 were reported in Lahore, 1 in Nankana Sahib, 1 in Sheikhupura,10 in Rawalpindi, 1 in Jehlum, 1 in Attock, 12 in Gujranwala,6 in Sialkot,1 in Narowal, 1 in Gujrat,1 in Hafizabad, 1 in Mandi Bahauddin, 10 in Multan, 2 in Vehari, 6 in Faisalabad, 1 in Toba Tek Singh, 6 in Rahimyar Khan,13 in Sargodha, 1 in Khoshab, 1 in Bahawalnagar, 9 in Bahawalpur, 2 in Lodharan, 9 in Dera Ghazi Khan, 5 in Muzaffargarh, 1 in Rajanpur and 6 new case of COVID-19 has been reported in Pakpatan districts during the last 24 hours till the filing of this news.
The Punjab health department has conducted 699,636 tests for COVID-19 so far while 81,263 confirmed cases have been recovered all together in the province.
The Punjab health department has also appealed the masses to opt SOPs for their protection and cover their faces with masks.
The people should wash their hands with soap several times in a day to protect themselves from COVID-19.
Contact 1033 immediately on symptoms of coronavirus, the health care department requested the citizens.
- Sindh decides to reopen schools, business activities11:52 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- England defeat Pakistan by 3 wickets in first Test10:58 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- 750kg Naswar smuggling attempt foiled in UAE09:26 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- Pakistan Army launches rescue operation in flood-hit villages of Dadu08:21 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- Mehwish Hayat requests fans to report TikTok account impersonating her05:31 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- Abhishek Bachchan tests negative for COVID-19, discharged from ...04:49 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- Maya Ali and Sheheryar Munawar set to hit the silver screen together04:31 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020