PTI's Haleem Adil released from jail after 2 months
KARACHI – Pakistan Tehreek e Insaf leader and leader of the Opposition in the Punjab Assembly, Haleem Adil Sheikh has been released on bail after spending 2 months in jail.
The Sindh High Court Thursday approved the bail of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf MPA in two cases. The court ordered him to submit two surety bonds of Rs0.2 million each.
Sheikh was arrested on February 16 for interfering in an anti-encroachment operation in Memon Goth and bringing weapons to a polling station during Malir by-elections and was imprisoned in the Central Jail.
This is breaking news, more to follow...
- PM Imran urges world to ensure peace in Afghanistan02:00 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- PAKvsNZ: Shaheen dons Shahid Afridi’s jersey No 1012:00 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- PM Imran stresses expansion of bilateral trade between Pakistan, ...11:26 AM | 17 Sep, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...10:45 AM | 17 Sep, 2021
- Veteran actor Talat Iqbal hospitalised in US06:07 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- Faryal Mehmood’s new bold dance video goes viral05:54 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- Nadia Hussain in hot water over controversial statement05:27 PM | 16 Sep, 2021