Ali Zafar advises Muslims to avoid backbiting in latest post
LAHORE - Backbiting and slandering are among the two major destructive sins in Islam. These two sins are forbidden by Allah because they sow enmity, evil and discord among people and lead to destruction.
Backbiting and slandering are shame and disgrace. Their perpetrator is detested and he shall not have a noble death. Allah forbids these acts, as He says in the Holy Quran: "Backbiting and gossiping are from the most vilest and despicable of things, yet the most widely spread amongst mankind, such that no one is free from it except for a few people."
The artist seemingly made an effort to spread the message of harmony and peace among the people, advising the Muslims to avoid back-biting and the habit of searching the faults of others as this act is disliked by Allah.
Earlier in May, Ali Zafar had mentioned his heart felt experience of performing Umrah this year on his Twitter handle.
‘Earlier this year I was blessed to visit Makkah and Medina. What I experienced there cannot be described in words. A part of that I have tried to express in this “Hamd-o-Naat - Ali Zafar”
Earlier this year I was blessed to visit Makkah and Medina. What I experienced there cannot be described in words. A part of that I have tried to express in this “Hamd-o-Naat - Ali Zafar” https://t.co/sy6Te86xIZ. May it bring you peace.#hamd #naat #Ramadan pic.twitter.com/PCIIMtDkgO— Ali Zafar (@AliZafarsays) May 24, 2019
Have a blessed Ramadan everyone!
- Govt will ensure Pakistan fulfills its enormous maritime potential, ...01:22 PM | 15 Aug, 2020
- Seven-day anti-polio drive starts across Sindh12:36 PM | 15 Aug, 2020
- Private schools in KP reopened after five months closure12:14 PM | 15 Aug, 2020
- Toshakhana reference: Nawaz challenges NAB's summoning in IHC11:37 AM | 15 Aug, 2020
- COAS, Bill Gates discuss Pakistan's Covid-19 response, resumption of ...10:59 AM | 15 Aug, 2020
- Momina Mustehsan, Muneeb Butt call out Kangana Ranaut for spreading ...05:43 PM | 14 Aug, 2020
- Abida Parveen, Ali Zafar and Humayun Saeed among others honoured ...04:39 PM | 14 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020