IACP names Pakistani cop among 40 Under 40 Awardees
Faisal Mukhtar who served as Senior Superintendent in Punjab’s Mandi Bahauddin district featured in the list of top 40 law enforcement professionals around the world.
The 38-year-old Punjab’s top cop has been working in Pakistan law enforcement for the last ten years also won the Hubert Humphrey Fellowship in 2016.
Mukhtar who did his Master’s degree from Quaid-e-Azam University had developed a number of policies which helped improve relations between the community and police.
This award programme is designed to recognise 40 law enforcement professionals under the age of 40 from around the world that demonstrate leadership and exemplify the commitment to their profession.
With more than 30,000 members in 150 countries, the US-based IACP is a recognised leader in global policing.
- Will sit on opposition benches if loses confidence vote, says PM Imran07:12 PM | 4 Mar, 2021
- ECO Summit – PM Imran stresses regional connectivity for development06:35 PM | 4 Mar, 2021
- German envoy meets Pakistan Army chief, pledges to boost bilateral ...05:57 PM | 4 Mar, 2021
- Who can attend Hajj 2021? Saudi Arabia makes key announcement05:37 PM | 4 Mar, 2021
- IHC orders removal of ex-ISI chief Durrani’s name from ECL04:53 PM | 4 Mar, 2021
- Rakhi Sawant and brother Rakesh accused of fraud02:22 PM | 4 Mar, 2021
- Mahira Khan faces backlash for supporting Mera Jism Meri Marzi slogan02:05 PM | 4 Mar, 2021
- Deepika Padukone and Tiger Shroff accused of plagiarism07:21 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021