IACP names Pakistani cop among 40 Under 40 Awardees
Faisal Mukhtar who served as Senior Superintendent in Punjab’s Mandi Bahauddin district featured in the list of top 40 law enforcement professionals around the world.
The 38-year-old Punjab’s top cop has been working in Pakistan law enforcement for the last ten years also won the Hubert Humphrey Fellowship in 2016.
Mukhtar who did his Master’s degree from Quaid-e-Azam University had developed a number of policies which helped improve relations between the community and police.
This award programme is designed to recognise 40 law enforcement professionals under the age of 40 from around the world that demonstrate leadership and exemplify the commitment to their profession.
With more than 30,000 members in 150 countries, the US-based IACP is a recognised leader in global policing.
- Microsoft launches Windows 11 operating system11:27 AM | 25 Jun, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...10:52 AM | 25 Jun, 2021
- Sajid Sadpara to scale K2 in search of Ali Sadpara's body10:30 AM | 25 Jun, 2021
- Deepika Padukone's comment on husband's post winning hearts11:54 PM | 24 Jun, 2021
- Hira Mani gives a sneak peek into her US trip06:17 PM | 24 Jun, 2021
- Britney Spears calls for end to 'abusive' conservatorship04:26 PM | 24 Jun, 2021
- Pakistan seeks explanation from HBO management for censoring PM ...11:02 AM | 23 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021