Reema Khan and Dr Tariq celebrate their eighth wedding anniversary
USA - When it comes to toasting to marital bliss, its go big or go home for Reema Khan. 8 years of marriage looks so good on Reema Khan and Dr Tariq. The couple celebrated their 8th wedding anniversary in a private ceremony in America.
The celebrity took to Instagram to share pictures and expressed her gratitude towards her friends for making the event so memorable. She also added credits for designers Hassan Sheheryar Yasin (HSY), and Munib Nawaz.
In honour of their anniversary, the couple made special announcements for each other while on stage, during the occasion. To make the occasion even more special, the couple had also had a customized cake prepared with their wedding picture printed on it.
Reema tied the knot with Pakistani-American cardiologist Dr Tariq Shahab in November 2011. Reema gave birth to their first child Ali Shahab on March 24, 2015.
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more!
- Chinese girl smashes money pot to aid Pakistan combat Covid-1912:24 AM | 4 Apr, 2020
- Man self-immolates outside PM House in Islamabad08:57 PM | 3 Apr, 2020
- How to fight with Coronavirus?07:43 PM | 3 Apr, 2020
- Karachiites thrash policemen for stopping Friday prayer06:45 PM | 3 Apr, 2020
- Zahid Ahmed apologises to the nation for choosing a script ‘so ...05:02 PM | 3 Apr, 2020
- American pianist Ellis Marsalis dead at 85, fought coronavirus04:41 PM | 3 Apr, 2020
- Here's what PM Imran Khan has to say regarding Maria.B controversy04:31 PM | 3 Apr, 2020
- Mahira Khan urges people to donate to PM’s coronavirus relief fund04:11 PM | 3 Apr, 2020
- Pakistani student gives birth to baby girl in Wuhan, China04:00 PM | 15 Mar, 2020
- Top 10 Google searches in Pakistan for 201906:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019