PIA announces to operate 35 weekly flights to Saudi Arabia
ISLAMABAD – Pakistan International Airlines Saturday announced to expand its flight operation to Saudi Arabia after the Kingdom eased coronavirus-related restrictions from next Wednesday (December 1).
A spokesman of the national carrier said that thirty five flights will be operated from Pakistan to Saudi Arabia in a week.
He said that the flights would be operated to Jeddah, Riyadh, Dammam and Al Qassim from Islamabad, Karachi, Lahore, Multan and Peshawar, the state broadcaster reported.
The spokesman, however, said that Pakistani passengers departing will have to undergo a five-day mandatory quarantine in accordance with Saudi laws.
He said the decision with regard to increasing the number of flights will be taken as per the demand in the coming days.
Saudi Arabia allows direct entry from Pakistan, ... 01:32 PM | 26 Nov, 2021
ISLAMABAD – Saudi Arabia’s civil aviation authority Thursday announced that it would allow direct entry to ...
- Coke Studio 14: Twitter reacts to Atif Aslam and Momina Mustehsan’s ...07:20 PM | 24 Jan, 2022
- Zahir Jaffer’s fingerprints not found on weapon used to murder Noor ...06:54 PM | 24 Jan, 2022
- Ramiz praises ‘Incredible 3’ – Babar, Rizwan and Shaheen for ...06:00 PM | 24 Jan, 2022
- Shaista Lodhi's dance video goes viral05:25 PM | 24 Jan, 2022
- Yasir Hussain shares his stance on second marriage04:40 PM | 24 Jan, 2022
- Who has scored most runs in Pakistan Super League? Here’s list of ...01:52 PM | 15 Jan, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list in ...11:27 AM | 13 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan’s Top News Moments of 202110:47 PM | 31 Dec, 2021
- Famous Figures We Lost in 202107:03 PM | 31 Dec, 2021