Another Indian rebel group tells right-wing Hindus to shut up about China
According to Hindustan Times, UlfaI's Publicity Secretary Arunodoy Asom said in an email that residents of Assam state reserve due right buy Chinese goods which are available at relatively low rates.
He went on to say that China and Assam enjoy centuries-long friendly relationship and that Beijing is a source of sustainable profits for Indian traders.
Earlier, Hindu Yuba Chhatra Parishad had urged Assam residents to avoid buying Chinese products, vowing to target China where it hurts the most.
- Aamir Liaquat faces police complaint over lashing out at traffic cop ...10:55 AM | 3 Aug, 2021
- Turkey imposes 10-day mandatory quarantine for travellers from ...10:14 AM | 3 Aug, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:15 AM | 3 Aug, 2021
- Covid-19: Pakistan reports 3,582 new infections, 67 deaths09:10 AM | 3 Aug, 2021
- Falak takes Sarah on shopping spree (VIDEO)09:00 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Prince Charming - Mahira Khan's first look from upcoming webseries ...05:50 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Sharmila Faruqui lashes out at Ayeza Khan’s controversial scene ...05:21 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021