Imran Khan, Erdogan only leaders of 21st century, says first lady Bushra Bibi
In her first interview with a private TV Channel on Thursday, Bushra Bibi said, “Everyone says I brought change in Imran Khan’s life, but the reality is that change came in both of us due to each other.”
To a question, the first lady said, “Before marrying Imran Khan, people would visit me to seek guidance to be close to Allah Almighty and Prophet (PBUH) but now people come to seek her help to become close to Khan sahib.”
"Imran Khan will change the fate of Pakistan, he is working hard for the Pakistani nation," she said and added that however, it takes time to bring change in the country.
Bushra Bibi said, "My veil is my identity."
The first lady stated that she does not use social media.
'Imran will come up to people’s expectations'
Earlier, the first lady of Pakistan, wife of Prime Minister Imran Khan, Bushra Bibi, in her first message to the public had said she was more concerned than happy now that her husband has a huge responsibility to fulfil.
She said Imran Khan will come up to the expectations of the people. The position of power comes and goes but the most important factor of Imran’s victory is the responsibilities he now has, she added. However, she further added, Imran’s goal is to eradicate poverty and bring reforms in the health and education sectors of Pakistan.
- Pakistan records highest COVID-19 deaths in 5 months11:55 AM | 1 Dec, 2020
- Lawyers booked for celebrating bar elections by aerial firing (VIDEOS)11:14 AM | 1 Dec, 2020
- PM Imran to discuss 14-point agenda in federal cabinet meeting today09:39 AM | 1 Dec, 2020
- KP gets first female traffic police officer in Peshawar09:05 AM | 1 Dec, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020