Imran Khan, Erdogan only leaders of 21st century, says first lady Bushra Bibi
In her first interview with a private TV Channel on Thursday, Bushra Bibi said, “Everyone says I brought change in Imran Khan’s life, but the reality is that change came in both of us due to each other.”
To a question, the first lady said, “Before marrying Imran Khan, people would visit me to seek guidance to be close to Allah Almighty and Prophet (PBUH) but now people come to seek her help to become close to Khan sahib.”
"Imran Khan will change the fate of Pakistan, he is working hard for the Pakistani nation," she said and added that however, it takes time to bring change in the country.
Bushra Bibi said, "My veil is my identity."
The first lady stated that she does not use social media.
'Imran will come up to people’s expectations'
Earlier, the first lady of Pakistan, wife of Prime Minister Imran Khan, Bushra Bibi, in her first message to the public had said she was more concerned than happy now that her husband has a huge responsibility to fulfil.
She said Imran Khan will come up to the expectations of the people. The position of power comes and goes but the most important factor of Imran’s victory is the responsibilities he now has, she added. However, she further added, Imran’s goal is to eradicate poverty and bring reforms in the health and education sectors of Pakistan.
- Four young Kashmiris martyred in fresh act of Indian terrorism02:48 PM | 25 May, 2020
- Pakistan surpasses 56,000 cases of coronavirus – 1,154 confirmed ...01:51 PM | 25 May, 2020
- Airbus team to arrive in Karachi today for investigation of PIA plane ...01:25 PM | 25 May, 2020
- Afghanistan to free up to 2,000 Taliban prisoners after ceasefire11:25 AM | 25 May, 2020
- How much does Ahmed Shah earn from Fahad Mustafa’s Jeeto Pakistan?08:41 PM | 23 May, 2020
- Zara Abid presumed dead, not amongst the survivors of PIA plane crash05:13 PM | 23 May, 2020
- Netflix announces Élite season 4 with returning cast members04:07 PM | 23 May, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020