England offers to host bilateral Pakistan-India Test series
LAHORE – England and Wales Cricket Board (ECB) has offered to host a bilateral Test series between arch-rivals Pakistan and India in the future.
Reports said that ECB had contacted the Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) and the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) to be a neutral host for the Test series.
"England have offered to be a neutral host for future Pakistan-India Test series opening the possibility of the two countries playing bilateral cricket for the first time in more than 15 years," The Telegraph claimed in its report.
Meanwhile, an official of the PCB has confirmed the development to local TV, stating that England cricket board has extended the offer in an unofficial conversation
The official said that PCB wished to the host India as officially it is the Pakistan’s turn.
The two arch-rival teams last faced each other in a bilateral white-ball series back in 2012-13.
PCB Chief Ramiz Raja claps back at Indian ... 10:43 PM | 12 Sep, 2022
DUBAI – Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) Chairman Ramiz Raja was miffed and responded fumingly to the Indian ...
- Security forces kill 10 militants including TTP commander in ...09:13 AM | 29 Nov, 2022
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...08:39 AM | 29 Nov, 2022
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan – 29 November 202208:24 AM | 29 Nov, 2022
- Malala joins campaign for freedom of oppressed Afghan women11:31 PM | 28 Nov, 2022
- Dua Lipa secures Albanian citizenship08:19 PM | 28 Nov, 2022
- Katrina Kaif falls prey to 'Mera Dil Yeh Pukare Aaja' virus07:12 PM | 28 Nov, 2022
- Yashma Gill dances her heart out at wedding ceremony10:43 PM | 28 Nov, 2022
- Only two Pakistani universities make it to Asia’s top 10003:15 PM | 10 Nov, 2022
- Pakistanis named among 'The World's Most Influential 500 Muslims'10:16 PM | 2 Nov, 2022
- Shehbaz Sharif, Imran Khan, Gen Bajwa named among world’s 500 most ...10:36 PM | 1 Nov, 2022
- India falls behind Pakistan, Myanmar in Global Hunger Index02:30 PM | 16 Oct, 2022