LEAD Pakistan congratulates Balochistan Speaker Rahila Durrani
Leadership for Environment and Development (LEAD) Pakistan believes Ms Durrani can justifiably take pride in being the first ever female Speaker of the Balochistan Assembly.
MS Durrani belongs to the PML-N which leads the provincial government along with Pashtoonkhwa Milli Awami Party (PkMAP) and National Party.
LEADS CEO Ali Tauqeer Sheikh: "We are honoured that Rahila Durrani, a LEAD Fellow of Cohort 9 and currently serving on the board of governors of LEAD has been elected as the Speaker of the Balochistan Assembly.
“We firmly believe that she will promote sustainability at large and also help to raise awareness regarding climate change and other pressing environmental issues especially among the people of Balochistan.”
- PAKvSA – Pakistan take on South Africa in 3rd T20I today08:00 AM | 14 Apr, 2021
- TLP-police clashes leave another cop dead, nearly 100 others injured ...11:22 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Pakistan launches first space observatory in Islamabad10:54 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021 – President Alvi, PM Imran congratulate Muslims on ...10:38 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Alisha Gory explains how tattoos are a form of expressing your ...08:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Mohammad Amir celebrates 29th birthday04:50 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Zainab Abbas becomes first Pakistani female presenter to join Sky ...04:02 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021
- Ten New IPO Billionaires in 202107:59 PM | 8 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021 – Tips for busy professionals01:52 PM | 7 Apr, 2021