LEAD Pakistan congratulates Balochistan Speaker Rahila Durrani
LAHORE (Staff Report) - LEAD Pakistan has congratulated Rahila Durrani, who has been elected unopposed as the Speaker of the Balochistan Assembly.
Leadership for Environment and Development (LEAD) Pakistan believes Ms Durrani can justifiably take pride in being the first ever female Speaker of the Balochistan Assembly.
MS Durrani belongs to the PML-N which leads the provincial government along with Pashtoonkhwa Milli Awami Party (PkMAP) and National Party.
LEADS CEO Ali Tauqeer Sheikh: "We are honoured that Rahila Durrani, a LEAD Fellow of Cohort 9 and currently serving on the board of governors of LEAD has been elected as the Speaker of the Balochistan Assembly.
“We firmly believe that she will promote sustainability at large and also help to raise awareness regarding climate change and other pressing environmental issues especially among the people of Balochistan.”
- Chinese special flight carrying medical team, relief assistance lands ...05:49 PM | 28 Mar, 2020
- Social Distancing - the key to conquering Coronavirus05:46 PM | 28 Mar, 2020
- US confirms more than 100,000 infections of coronavirus cases11:37 AM | 28 Mar, 2020
- Baby Doll singer Kanika Kapoor tested positive for coronavirus03:40 PM | 26 Mar, 2020
- Michael Jackson ‘predicted’ coronavirus-like pandemic: Ex ...03:28 PM | 26 Mar, 2020
- Maya Ali is distributing ration bags among needy over Coronavirus ...03:16 PM | 26 Mar, 2020
- Pakistani student gives birth to baby girl in Wuhan, China04:00 PM | 15 Mar, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019