LUMS achieves highest pass ratio in CSS exams
LAHORE - The Lahore University of Management Sciences (LUMS) has made it to the top in terms of the ratio of students who passed Central Superior Services (CSS) examination this year.
This year alone, 9,643 candidates have appeared for the CSS written test. However, only 202 (2.09%) of these qualified. This is the lowest percentage of successful students since 2011, where only 4 out of the 150 universities were able to showcase a double-digit success rate.
However, this year students from the province of Punjab represented the highest number of candidates who passed the exam. Given the performance of the candidates, LUMS students stood out with the most passing percentage of 23%, followed by IBA Sukkur (14%), NUST (12%), UET (7%), and the University of Punjab (1.5%).
Out of the 70 candidates from LUMS who appeared for the examination, 16 passed the written test representing the most satisfactory pass-fail ratio among the 150 varsities.
- ‘Essentials of Modern/New Marketing’ book by Kotler Impact Inc. ...11:12 PM | 25 Sep, 2020
- TikTok star Marvi Chaudhry booked in Islamabad man’s murder case10:50 PM | 25 Sep, 2020
- UN speech — PM Imran cautions world against rising tide of ...09:27 PM | 25 Sep, 2020
- PM Imran reaffirms Pakistan’s unwavering support to Afghan peace ...08:58 PM | 25 Sep, 2020
- Faisal Iqbal cleared to rejoin Balochistan cricket team08:20 PM | 25 Sep, 2020
- Pakistani celebrities offer their respects to Dean Jones04:27 PM | 25 Sep, 2020
- Nimra Ali: Pakistan's new social media sensation04:08 PM | 25 Sep, 2020
- Demi Lovato and Max Ehrich break up 2 months after engagement11:33 AM | 25 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan terms Kashmir, Palestine disputes as UN's most long-standing ...11:18 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020