LUMS achieves highest pass ratio in CSS exams
LAHORE - The Lahore University of Management Sciences (LUMS) has made it to the top in terms of the ratio of students who passed Central Superior Services (CSS) examination this year.
This year alone, 9,643 candidates have appeared for the CSS written test. However, only 202 (2.09%) of these qualified. This is the lowest percentage of successful students since 2011, where only 4 out of the 150 universities were able to showcase a double-digit success rate.
However, this year students from the province of Punjab represented the highest number of candidates who passed the exam. Given the performance of the candidates, LUMS students stood out with the most passing percentage of 23%, followed by IBA Sukkur (14%), NUST (12%), UET (7%), and the University of Punjab (1.5%).
Out of the 70 candidates from LUMS who appeared for the examination, 16 passed the written test representing the most satisfactory pass-fail ratio among the 150 varsities.
- UNSC expresses serious concern over current IIOJ&K situation03:10 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- PM Imran chairs CCI meeting in Islamabad02:30 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- The shocking reason behind Ayesha Omar's fitness01:05 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020